About Mr. Palmer:
Ryan is the 6-12 Technology Integrator for MSAD #75. He
brings many years of experience as not onl
y a technology integrator,
but as a classroom teacher for grades six, five and three. He started
to become passionate about the use of technology in education back in
2000 when he was a 3rd grade
technology/literacy lead teacher at Memorial School in New Gloucester.
He went on to become a technology integrator in 2001 and has been SEED
Technology Learning Leader, a National Semi-Conductor Innovative Idea
Award winner, and was a finalist for ACTEM's Technology Teacher of the Year Award in 2001.
-Master of Science Technology in Education, Thomas College, 2003
-Bachelor of Science Elementary Education (concentration in Reading), Saint Joseph's College of Maine
Enjoys Fishing, Cooking, and watching the Patriots
- Favorite Food is Lobster
- Lives in Windham with his wife and two boys
|How can I help you, the classroom teacher...
- Find web resources
- Find, install, and/or utilize software
- Assist will unit/lesson planning incorporating technology
- Answer students' technical questions
- Recommend the right tools for the task
- Conduct mini-lessons in your classroom
- Coach a project group
- Help you flip your classroom
- Help you make classroom content available 24/7
- Help your classroom to have an online presence
- Assist you with conducting voting, polls, and surveys
- Conduct teacher technology workshops
- Create handouts and tutorials
- and more.
MS Phone 729-2950 ex.2646
View and Follow My Blog
Book some time with me by clicking
the icon below.
Please indicate which building you
are located in in the notes section
Attended a training workshop/meeting with me recently? Please fill out this evaluation form to let me know how I am doing: http://bit.ly/1uCesMo